If you’re like me, then you’re looking for ways to get and stay healthy, both in your body and mind. Throughout my life I’ve learnt that first your relationship with food needs to be healthy, so I’ve spent a good part of my life teaching myself and others how to achieve this. I’ve tried to take the mystery out of weird ingredients, cooking, eating and shopping for food.
I’m not a meat and three veg kind of gal and I know lots of you aren’t either – whether that’s due to weight loss, pregnancy, you’re having trouble sleeping, thinking about going gluten free, raw, vegan or vego, have high blood pressure, arthritis or diabetes or just because you feel 60 at 30. Or, like me you’re concerned about the environmental and moral implications of factory farming animals.
Whatever the reason, I hope you find my site a source of inspiration, knowledge and empowerment. Welcome to the world of healthy, simple and fun food.
My Latest Blog
- Breakfast Ideas - November Blog – I regularly get requests to write a Blog on Breakfast ideas. It seems many people are not sure what they should be eating for breakfast or bored with the same thing they’ve been having for months or years. This is the most important meal of the day. Some of us have no [...]
- Find out more about Janella.
- What’s current, controversial and on Janella’s mind, and yours.
- Check out Janella's award winning books: Elixir (2004), Eating For The Seasons (2011), and Janella's Wholefood Kitchen (2012). Her next book Wholefoods For The Whole World will hit shelves Sep '14.
- Janella's Latest Articles
- A collection of Janella's DVD's and television shows including 'Good Chef Bad Chef'.
- Would you like to see Janella one-on-one? Find out more about Janella's private practice here.
- Buy Janella's books and DVD's online.
- Now available. Buy Janella's latest book Janella's Wholefood Kitchen.
- Need ideas for your next meal? Be sure to check out Janella's Recipes page for delicious and healthy dishes.